Tuesday, June 22, 2010



"Kinda romantic don't you think?"

“Well, I think one of the most romantic things I’ve ever seen is Nick and Joe rented out Trump Ice Skating Rink in the middle of Central Park late one night from like 11:00 at night until 2 in the morning and took us ice skating and it was snowing,” Chelsea gushes to OK!. “They gave us hot chocolate and they were playing like all these old Christmas carols. It was one of the most beautiful, romantic things I’ve ever experienced.
I was like, I love you. Just make it official.”

..såå, no pressure :) Sounds like a perfect winters day, som man alltid drömmer om. Guess they really are living the dream! Meeen nu äre SOMMAR så let's stick to that for now!


Nu somnar jag (och drömmer mig bort) till Under Toscanas Sol.

Jackie

No comments: