Friday, October 16, 2009

I may be rude but I'm the thruth.



So I'm still in bed. Did NOT just wake up..so chillax. Got stuck in front of my computer, as usual, and I have actually STOOD up today to haha.. Last night I fell asleep too freakin late, so I guess it was this morning? I have a really really good reason though!! I GOT THE JONAS BROTHERS 3D EXPERIENCE on my computer! YAAY, would be cool to actually see it in 3d but hey I sure ain't complaining! So HOW am I ever suppose to fall asleep again?



Just spoke to JB and it's gonna be a good day, again :) Idol tonight! Michael Jackson theme and Jordin Sparks performing!! So we'll eat some pizza to that for sure, and laugh&talk alot, too :D It's raining outside uuh. But we might manage to go for a ride into town later on to, there's a snowboard movie premier! That's kinda cuuul. I have to look for bus tickets if I'm going to my girls in the Ping for the weekend! I really suck at things like that, but hey, it can't be that hard right!!?



Another thing I just discovered, but have heard of before, is Nylon TV! Alot of magazines these days have added like a tv website or just upload clips with interviews, like vogue.tv or TeenVogue, who always show backstage photos and videos. SO that's pretty sweet. Back to Nylon, here are some of the videos I looked up today. Also, Camilla Belles was good, and Sienna Miller is a classic. Emma Stone is really underrated, the redhaid from Superbad you know? She's so funny and smart and real! Go Emma! haha. Check out Nylonmag.com.

Kind of random with the english today right? Kände för det so I did it haha. Nu är jag ialla fall galet hungrig, so what's for breakfast? lunch? whatever.. My head is hurting, major headache for almost 3 days now? Could be the loud music I play all day to drown the ache.. :P

Jackie

No comments: